Arcweave has a project-wide Search feature which finds matches in the following locations:
- ✔️ Elements
- ✔️ Notes
- ✔️ Jumpers
- ✔️ Connection labels
- ✔️ Component names and properties
How to search
To start a new search:
- Click on the magnifying glass icon at the top right of the navigation bar or press
Ctrl/Cmd + f
- Start typing you search term.
- Click on any of the resulting matches. In case the match corresponds to an element, note, jumper or connection label you will move to its board position. If the match is in a component the component view/edit screen will open.
- To quit search you can press
Ctrl/Cmd + f or