We have just released Version 2.3.0, which supports comments and the ability to undo while debugging on play mode! 🎉🥳🎉
Here are the goodies, in detail:
- Comments: As an editor or viewer, you can now add comments to a project.
- Create a comment by dragging the New comment icon from the bottom toolbar anywhere to the workspace.
- View the project's comments list by clicking on the Comments icon on the window's top right.
- Navigate to any comment by clicking its preview on the comments list.
- Reply, mark as resolved, and delete any comment.
- Get notified by email, every time a collaborator comments on the common project (More details on how to use comments in the docs)
- Comments are available in all tiers, including free.
- Undo while debugging: As an editor, you can now Undo last choice, while debugging on play mode.
- Test your player's choices, without constantly restarting play mode.
- Find the Undo last choice button at the bottom of your Debug drawer. (It becomes available after you've made the first choice.)
- Rewind your choices one by one, all the way to the beginning, if you have to.
- Variable values follow your backtracking accordingly.
- Element word count: You can now see any element's word count by right-clicking it and choosing Properties
- You can now invite anyone to a project and not just existing Arcweave users. (Non-registered users will be taken through the registration procedure first.)
- Fixed a bug where duplicating a component would not duplicate its attributes
- Fixed various issues with CSV exports
- Removed redundant 'content' field from attributes in JSON export
- Fixed an issue with being able to drag new connections with mouse middle button
CHANGES TO THE FREE PLAN:
- Due to the viewers' new ability to leave comments, the Free plan can now have up to two viewers only. The good news: if your project has already more viewers, you don't lose them, but you can't add any more.