April update has landed with various improvements and a major Arcscript change 🚀
- Duplicate board: You can now duplicate a board, as you could with a component. This new feature can be found on the context menu after right-clicking a board.
- Blockquote: You can now use blockquotes in element content. These may prove handy for dialog text or to distinguish a specific part of the text from the rest. The option is availble on the element's toolbar.
- You may now mix Arcscript with formatted text. Each command is now in its own single-line block and if statements require an endif. More details in the docs
- There is a new roll() function to get random integer numbers in an easier way
- There are 4 new assignment operators (+=, -=, *=, /=) and natural language aliases to old operators: (and for &&, or for ||, is for ==, is not for != and not for !)
- The shortcut to toggle between paragraph and codeblock is now Ctrl-Shift-C instead of Ctrl-Shift-\
- Duplicate component now correctly duplicates the component attributes too.
- Fixed a display issue with code blocks when elements are overlayed.
- Fixed a bug with connection reordering in Play Mode.
- Fixed a bug with elements no title on the sidebar when there was no text in their title or content.
- Removed content selection with double tap/double click in play mode.