Things have been quiet on our side for a few months now—but all for a good cause! We've been upgrading core app libraries and it consumed us for a while. (Panos still has nightmares.)
But! We made it. The update is finally out!
Moreover, our team just increased in size, meaning our production pipeline just got faster. Meaning more frequent releases from now on!
But let's get on to the juicy stuff:
- Can now pin connections to element, jumper, and branch sides: dragging a connection to an item side will "stick" it to that side. Dropping it back inside the item's body will set it back to "automatic" and the connection will reposition itself to the closest side. This will give you more control regarding your diagram's form. Also, to drag a connection, you now hover outside the perimeter of the element, instead of inside.
- We completely redesigned the Debug window in Play Mode and it now includes "before-render" and "after-render" values for the current element. Moreover, you can assign values to the "before-render" column, to test different outcomes, directly in Play Mode. In the "after" column, variables changed by in-element code have orange colour. In the "before" column, those changed by the user have cyan colour.
- Play Mode now displays the current element's attached components. If an element has both a cover and components, the components appear as thumbs at the bottom left corner of the cover. If it only has attached components, they expand to the full play mode width.
- You can now use Ctr/Cmd+Shft+V to paste a single copied element as a linked jumper or to replace a jumper's linked element. This provides a convenient way to create jumpers, than hunting for the correct element in the search section..
- Can rename boards by double clicking on them. (It was about time!)
- Can autocomplete mentions by pressing Tab (besides Enter).
- Can create component/board/asset folders from sidebar root: just use the new folder button that appears when hovering over the New component/board/asset buttons.
- Improved indentation of left sidebar items and folders.
- Fixed a nasty bug which would sometimes cause duplicate subscriptions (ouch!).
- Element Linkedboard property does not get exported to JSON if empty.
- Changing starting element now updates realtime in play mode.
- Fixed a bug not displaying the arcweave.com/arcjam page to non-logged in users.