Hi everyone! Our latest update introduces some new features and addresses a few interface bugs.
- Text editing WYSIWYG toolbar: Bold, Italic and Underline styles can now be added inside elements and notes from the floating toolbar.
- Links inside elements and notes: Can now add links to elements and notes.
- Introduced the Workspace Toolbar: New elements can now be dragged and dropped from the toolbar directly to the workspace (previously could only add new element with double click)
- Added Notes: Can now drag and drop notes inside the workspace. Notes do not have a title, can be used to add supplementary content to a project and have a different visual style from the elements. Mentions and links can be used inside notes as well.
- Project toolbar: Introduced top toolbar for project title / board name and in the future notifications, collaborator thumbs and other project wide settings.
- Faster access to to project list: Moved access to the project list from the project toolbar (previously could only be accessed from the user dropdown menu)
- Help section: Added help section and moved all help oriented actions there (shortcuts, forums, feedback,discord)
- Improved mentions dropdown: Mentions dropdown has now a separate section for components and boards (previously they were displayed mixed)
- Resizable sidebar
- Increased max zoom out to 15%: Previously was up to 25%
- Enter when editing component title: Pressing enter when editing component title will now register the title update
- Various style fixes
- Ctr+A no longer selects text alongside elements and connections
- Duplicating a component will now duplicate attached image instead of referencing the same image asset
- Moving an element does not move other selected elements any more
- Logging in takes user to the last opened project he owns (previously would open the last project visited, even as a guest)
- Fixed a right mouse button drag issue
- Undo list gets cleared every time active project is changed
- Component scrollbar will no longer close the modal overlay when clicked